Here is the Tentative Schedule for the First Semester. Things may change but this will give you a good idea of what to be ready for!
November Mentoring Tips
- Sign in at your school office
- Check in with your mentee’s teacher once a month
- Play a different game each time you see your mentee
- Reach out to the MentoringWorks staff if you need or want anything for an activity for your mentee. We will be happy to bring you supplies the supplies!
- Check out our Pinterest for more ideas!
# of Mentors Needed at HPS
# of Mentors Needed at St. Cecilia
# of Mentors Needed at Blue Hill
What do Mentees think of their Mentors?
When asked how he has changed since having a mentor, "I keep my hands and feet to myself and stopped talking so much in class".
When asked what her favorite thing is about her mentor, "Everything! But most is that she's nice and always comes".
When asked what his favorite activity with his mentor has been, "practicing basketball with my mentor because he is on the high school basketball team".
When asked how her mentor makes her feel safe, "She's just there. I like when people are there".